IIT Gandhinagar needs your support to strengthen the institute’s work in recruiting and retaining talented faculty, promoting top-notch research and developing exciting graduate and undergraduate initiatives.
IIT Gandhinagar relies on the sustained generosity of its friends for support of many of its exciting and innovative initiatives.
IITGN partners share our dream and vision of excellence. The institute has developed a reputation for thinking outside traditional disciplinary boundaries, experimenting with various facets of education and research and fostering a culture of free inquiry, innovation and excellence. We invite you to join us in this initial historic phase in the life of the Institute and its pursuit of developing into a world-class university.
IIT Gandhinagar welcomes donations from well wishers worldwide. Donations made in the US and India are 100% tax deductible.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the ongoing development activities at the Institute.
Donors in India and USA may avail of tax-exemption.
Donors in India please click here
Donors in USA please click here
Click here to download the Donation Form
Giving to IIT Gandhinagar
Every contribution, small or large, aids our endeavour to pursue excellence. Join us on our journey to a world class institution.
UNRESTRICTED GIVING: Unrestricted gifts support innovations in our academic programs and enable us to seize emerging opportunities, seed new research, and support or reward exceptional performance.
TARGETED GIVING: You can also target your giving to specific institutional initiatives, such as:
SPECIAL GIFTS: We also welcome special gifts in targeted focus areas, which often serve to jumpstart new programs and initiatives at the college. Contact: email@example.com
- Endowed faculty chairs or research fellowships to recruit and retain the world’s leading faculty members;
- Excellence awards to reward exceptional performance by faculty and staff;
- Travel support for students and faculty to participate in conferences or conduct research;
- Pioneer PhD scholars programme to support doctoral students;
- Overseas research experience fund for PhD students and young faculty;
- Merit scholarships for undergraduate students.